Bramasole Fitness and Wellness Retreat LLC, 200 Hour
“MINDFULNESS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING”
Start Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
Classes Meet: Every other Saturday from 11 am – 4:30 pm AND Thursdays & Fridays from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Class will NOT be held on Thursday, September 28, 2017.
You Will Receive:
- 170 Hours in Class Time
- 8 Hours Volunteer Service Give Back
- 10 Hours Sequencing Homework ~ Prepare Two Sequences
- 2 Hours Presenting Two Classes
- Attend and Document 10 Yoga Classes
You will be learning through lectures, group discussions and exploration, teaching and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.
What to Bring:
- 5 subject notebook and pen
- Yoga Mat
- Snack/Lunch (Saturday Only)
- An open mind and heart!
- Ancient Roots of Modern Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Subtle Energy
- Body Structure and Movement
- Creating Space for Self-Transformation
- Techniques and Tools in Teaching Yoga
- Teaching Asanas
- Teaching Pranayama
- Teaching Meditation
- Sequencing and Planning Classes
- Specialized Teaching
- The Yoga Profession
Bramasole 200 Hour “MINDFULNESS Yoga Teacher Training” upholds deeply rooted qualities and standards. We hold all of our students to the highest standard and ethics. Our curriculum is comprehensive and up to date. Our focus is on preparing our Teachers to guide quality thoughtful and mindful classes. We prepare you to teach private sessions as well as group classes from beginners to dedicated yoga clients.